A thorough overview of the Israeli High-Tech Industry in 2014 and an outlook for 2015
IATI’s brand-new service: open High-Tech & Life Science positions offered by members
IATI's newest project for incorporating biomedical engineering students into the biomed industry in Israel.
All the information you need as an entrepreneur or a seed company
Who We Are
Israel's largest non-profit umbrella organization for the High-Tech and Life Science sectors,with over 500 members.
- Mar. 29, 2015 - A cure for the valuation blues: featuring AlgoValue
- Mar. 29, 2015 - IATI MNC 3rd Weekathon Demoday: The Presentations
- Mar. 25, 2015 - 7 Israeli R&D centers of multinationals to cooperate
- Mar. 24, 2015 - Chutzpah Lessons From The Israeli Startup Scene
- Apr. 21, 2015 - PITCHUP '15 by emaze *Deadline to Submit Apr 21st
- Apr. 14, 2015 - IBM Bluemix Workshop - Free - April 14th
- Apr. 14, 2015 - Webinar: The Nuts and Bolts of Structuring Your U.S. Company: Incorporating, Limiting Taxes, Hiring Employees, Opening an Office & More
- Apr. 5, 2015 - Speed Dating with Motorola Solutions *Deadline to Submit April 5th