IATI and Tel Aviv Stock Exchange present the ultimate course for analyzing today's tech world
Click for all the Conference info and updates!
This year's IATI MNC women-only Weekathon was a great success. Click to watch!
Click for info on IATI STEM Promoting Activities!
Who We Are
Israel's non-profit umbrella organization for the High-Tech and Life Science sectors, with over 700 members.
- Aug. 23, 2016 - Wix to sponsor New York Yankees
- Aug. 22, 2016 - Israeli startup Nutrinia nabs $30M to back pivotal trials of oral insulin for infants
- Aug. 21, 2016 - Medical Technology Development in Israel Diversifies
- Aug. 18, 2016 - Israeli Startups Face Fund Shortage as Government Spends Less
- Sep. 7, 2016 - Call for ICT Companies to join the Fit4start program in Luxembourg: Deadline Sep 7, 2016
- Aug. 31, 2016 - Quality Innovation Award Competition: Deadline to Apply Aug. 31, 2016
- Aug. 31, 2016 - Oramed Invites Start-Ups to Join the IATI - Free of Charge! Deadline to Apply Aug. 31, 2016
- Jul. 20, 2016 - Call for Israeli Agtech companies to present at Agrivest 2016: Deadline July 20